In an ever-changing world, earth population grows and the global energy demand constantly increases. The Energy Industry is a crucial part of the global infrastructure. Production and consumption of energy resources are critical to the global economy. All economic activities require energy resources, whether to manufacture goods, provide transportation, or operate machineries.
- The energy industry comprises of companies primarily working with oil, gas, coal and fuels.
- Natural Gas is the fastest growing fuel type, with an increase of about 1.9% per year.
- Gas gains share steadily and by 2035 will have a 26-28% share in the energy demand mix.
- 1/3 of the increased energy demand is provided by gas.
- LNG accounts for 10% of global gas consumption and represents 32% of the Internationally traded natural gas.